Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh The Pain!

Well as part of my preparations for my Rwanda trip I went to the dentist today to have a crown put on one of my molars. It had broken in half 2 years ago (swallowed the half that broke off) and I had to go to an emergency dental clinic on a Saturday, the dentist filled it and sent me on my way. Well now the filling cracked and was really deteriorating so my dentist and I thought it prudent to fix it before I go to Rwanda. I never take strong pain meds. but had to finally pop a Tylenol 3 which much to my chagrin has done nothing. At this point I wish someone would just run over my head with 4x4 and put me out of my misery! Can't wait to see how I fair with the dozen or so shots I have to have on June 8th followed by a mammogram the next day! It just keeps getting better!

Carol

No comments: